Thursday, March 19, 2009

Emma's 2 month check up... hooray shots :(


Emma had her 2 month check up yesterday and she had to get a few shots for her vaccinations. She was not happy about that. It was a different cry than I had heard before. It wasn't just the "I'm not happy because I am sitting in pee" cry, it was the "This crazy lady is hurting me" cry.

All in all it was a good visit to the Dr. everything seems to be going well. The Dr said that her colic should probably clear up soon. My first question was "How soon?".

Emma is getting taller now... she is in the 80th percentile for her height. She was about 2 feet tall.

Emma has been smiling a bunch recently and becoming much more active. She has had a few "almost laughs" and we can't wait until she starts to do that more.

No comments: