Monday, June 23, 2008

New Ladder ;)

Alison is probably going to make fun of me for putting this in, but I just got a new ladder... It's funny how things have changed. I used to be all excited about getting video games etc... now I get excited about getting a ladder (kinda sad, huh?). Well, I can add a few more things to my "soon-to-be-daddy-to-do-so-I-don't-go-crazy-list". One of those things is to trim one of the trees in the backyard that is getting a little too tall.

I never realized how much work it would take to keep up with landscaping. I completely understand why people hire a lawn service. I have been doing quite a bit better with it. It was a struggle at first, but it is finally coming around and I am pretty proud of it. I do not know the names of anything I am working on other than + . The purple flowers, tall tree, big bushes and the crazy vines.

I am really excited about being able to play with our kids in our back yard. One of the first things I pictured when I walked out onto the deck was Cody and our future kids playing. I guess it didn't hurt with the playground the previous owners had set up. Ever since I saw that pregnancy test come out positive I have seemed to have an abundance of energy and I just want to do all that I can to make everything as good as it possibly can be when we have our first child... I know that all the baby will need is our love (which they already have)... but I figure a decent looking lawn and a nice home won't hurt either. ;)

1 comment:

Tina Bass said...

Jimmy same the same way! Every time we buy something at Lowes he comes out with googly eyes.

You guy's are going to be such great parents :)