Thursday, June 26, 2008

On the train...

I am currently on my way home from work (I posted this the next morning)... I go in every so often and take the train, kind of nice to not have to drive but I end up having to say until 7pm and don't get home until 8:30ish. I am really fortunate for the job I have. Working from home has been great. I save a lot of money on gas and I save the commute time as well. The higher the gas prices go the more I get paid (pretty much).

We have our bonus room setup as a multi purpose room in preparation for the baby. We have a desk, couch and TV in there now. It will work well as a play room in the future, but right now it's my office. We are going to turn the unused bedroom into the nursery and I am excited to do it. I will probably put up some wainscoting and crown molding and paint it all white and then paint the top of the wall a color to be determined. If we have a boy, it will probably be a pale green, blue or yellow. If it is a girl, we will probably pick from pale green, pink or yellow. I think after our appointment at the end of the month we will start working on it and get it all done except for the painting. I hope the baby likes it :)

2 comments:

Debby Mayne said...

The baby will love it!

Janet Spaeth said...

Hi, Alison and Jason! I'm a friend of Debby's, and she invited me to stop by your blog.

Love the baby picture! It'll be the first of many, I'm sure.

Congratulations to all THREE of you!