Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Houston, we have girl parts...


Well, its 99% official now. We are having a girl! The ultrasound seemed like it took forever, the technician did a full scan of the baby to see how she (it’s weird to say that) was growing and then right at the end she says, “…and there are the girl parts.” It was so nonchalant that it kind of took me by surprise. I think that OB/GYN offices should have a game show announcer or something… at least a drum roll. We have been waiting like 4 months to find out, how about a little build up? :) It was amazing though. Our daughter is beautiful and I can’t wait to see her.

Now we are on to figuring out names, colors, curfews, no boys in the house after dark and everything else that comes with having a baby girl. For being as scary as it is, I honestly have never been more excited.

3 comments:

Debby Mayne said...

Girls are wonderful! I'm excited to go out and get some pink stuff now.

Unknown said...

My dream came true!!!!I knew I was psychic ;)

Tina Bass said...

that comment above was from me!