Monday, October 6, 2008

THANK YOU!


I just wanted to say "Thank you" to everyone that showed up at the shower this past weekend. Alison and I are greatly appreciative of all the love and support our friends and family have shown. I wasn't able to be at the shower sniffing the "chocolate" diapers, but after speaking to some of the people that were there... it sounded like everyone had a good time.

Another big thank you goes out to Lauren and Tina for throwing all of this together. I am sure the baby is very thankful as well since she got some good food :)

Thank you all again!

3 comments:

Debby Mayne said...

Lauren and Tina did a wonderful job with everything! And all the guests had a wonderful time. I'd like to thank all the generous people who came and shared the good times. Also, thanks to Tina's parents for hosting the shower at their house.

Tina Bass said...

I posted some pics on my blog!!!

Tina Bass said...

I want to hear about how the class went!!