Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Baby's Room.... TADA!!!


Here is a picture of the baby's room. The colors don't show up quite right on the camera, but you can get the overall idea. The difference in this room is drastic. Before it was dark blue walls with a faux finish... now its light greens and white with woodwork. I am happy with the way it came together. It seemed to take forever, but I think it was worth it. I know our daughter will not notice it when she first gets here, but I hope she will have some good memories of this room when she gets older.

4 comments:

Tennessee Dance Arts Conservatory said...

very sophisticated and beautiful! what sort of fabrics or bedding are you using?

Jason and Alison said...

We picked out some stuff at Pottery Barn Kids...

Here is a picture of it...

http://www.potterybarnkids.com/pkimgs/rk/images/p2/products/200834/0009/img38m.jpg

Tina Bass said...

I love it!!

Debby Mayne said...

It's absolutely beautiful! The green is soft and soothing, and it'll make an excellent background color for whatever y'all decide to do in the future.

I'm super proud of both of you!